About our kinesiology clinic
Our kinesiologists use the latest exercise therapy and strengthening techniques to assist you in regaining your functionality for a return to work or optimal activity levels.
- Fully-equipped gym space
- Pleasant atmosphere with large windows and natural light
- Up-to-date fitness equipment, including medicine balls, BOSU balls, Thera-Band and resistance tubes, and other resistive training and cardio equipment
- Supportive staff
What is kinesiology?
Kinesiology takes a functional approach to your recovery by helping you adopt a healthy and fit lifestyle. Kinesiology is all about movement and ensuring that you have the skills to return to your optimal activity level.
Kinesiology can help you recover from an accident or injury, including work-related incidents or motor vehicle accidents.
You will receive a customized assessment and plan based on your specific injuries or personal needs. You’ll receive one-on-one instruction on exercises, including exercises you can do at home to improve your strength and reduce pain.
Kinesiology can help you develop skills to recover from pain or injury and prevent future reoccurrence.
- Reduce pain
- Prevent injury
- Feel more healthy and energetic
- Strengthen muscle
- Improve physical performance
- Plan for a return to work or daily activities
- Manage stress
- Sleep better
- Learn about ergonomics and other prevention techniques
- Get back to doing the activities that you enjoy