About our massage therapy clinic
At BC-ICE, our Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) thoroughly assess your specific injuries and conditions to create a personalized treatment plan, which may include:
- Swedish massage
- Soft tissue releases
- Myofascial releases
- Other types of massage therapy
Our clinic includes:
- Spacious and comfortable private massage areas
- Extensive experience in treating motor vehicle injuries
What is massage therapy?
Massage therapy is a safe and natural treatment that can be useful part of your recovery plan by helping you manage pain, increase motion and reduce stress.
Massage therapy can help you heal faster from accidents, including motor vehicle accidents.
Massage therapy is also useful for work-related injuries, such as accident injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, strains or sprains.
Massage therapy is an excellent complimentary therapy that can be used along with physiotherapy and acupuncture.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
- Reduce stress
- Reduce pain from injury or muscle tension
- Treatment of motor vehicle accident injuries, such as whiplash
- Strengthen immune system
- Improve circulation and flexibility
- Improve health and promote a sense of wellbeing
- Help you sleep better
- Recover faster
- Prevent reoccurring pain
- Return to enjoying your daily activities